9.29.2009

Vent Session


The news has been CRAAAZY lately! I am already not fond of the news anyway because I gain NO positive insight from it. But if you are a web browser, you can't help but get a glimpse of the heavy material that the news publishes constantly. With that said, I am sure that most of you have heard of the incident that recently occurred in Chicago with a 16-year-old student named Derrion Albert. He was beaten by gangs around his school which lead to his death. POINTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was there any type of positive consequence from killing this innocent kid? NOPE!! In my opinion, gangs have never had a reason to exist. It portrays individuals who are scared to fight their own battles (if a fight is even necessary). I have no remorse for individuals that were purposely involved in this. Not even in this fight...but in other ones. Time to get a new outlook buddy. The one you got is garbage.

But on another note, I am SURE You heard about the bus fight at Belleville West high school that actually made national news because SUPPOSEDLY this fight was the result of a hate crime (doubt that). This fight was truly a shame, but there are way worst events going on around the country (such as the Derrion Albert incident) and for this to make the news is crazy. There were CRAZY fights when I was in high school but none of them hit the press like this. I just think it's time for everyone to get their priorities together. Hopefully, my little opinion matters...especially to all you "gang-bangers" that read MadeMonarchs.com . (hehe)

TAKE IT IN STRIDE AND LET THE LORD BE YOUR GUIDE!! :)

0 comments: