10.11.2009

From Head to....knee??

Trina was recently spotted at the BET Hip Hop Awards (which airs October 27th). I actually loved her outfit when I first spotted her. Dope blouse...nice jewelery...my type of skirt. Much props to the lady (who has really came up in the fashion world by the way...compared to her looks in the "Nann Nigga" video). Check her out real quick:


Saw that pic and of course...me being who I am...I couldn't wait to see her shoe game for the night....well......that was a NO-GO!!



WTF!!! She looks like an amputee!...like she was in a horrible accident and there was no saving her feet. So they cut them mugs off and put these brace boots on her. I can dig boots with this outfit but not the kind that the hospital provides for you...


Only things she's missin is her wheelchair...