2.17.2010

Progression on Bag Game

So seeing as I have the all the movie channels and no regular cable channels bootleg) I had to watch bad girls the day after everyone #CharterOnDemand it wasn't as interesting as I wanted but it is always good to see breastess jumbling and fists flying.

Anyway I decided to "finish" my test duffle, I wanted to practice this shape out to see how it works and I learned alot.
The Fabric is great! , The Straps are too short and thick,
The piping is not just for decor it gives the bag shape [ thats why it's floppy and frumpy]
Add a zipper and a shoulder straps and "WE IN DURR"
The Actual product that will be used in the real world outside my Atelier will be constructed with greater detail, craftsmanship, and functionality. Continuous trial and error is how the best products get to the top of the market.

LV, Moncler, and Tanner goods are expensive because of the work and quality that goes into them, not the hype[beast].

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will be the official model for this project when its done, thank you

Unknown said...

Make me a bag with african print