2.11.2010

Any word from Brooklyn?

After Leaving the meeting with Dr. West I came home to a gift from a friend I haven't met yet.

I will meet him after I finish reading the book he gave to me. This is the best late Birthday gift ever.

Many of the people around me follow mass product blogs and celebrity blogs. After seeing that I can't identify with the people around me, I can only escape to the understanding of those unsung Tastemakers who create and deliver real style to our everyday sidewalks.
I've followed Guerre's site for a long time now, and after emailing with him I was offered this book, all he needed was my address. I accepted, complied and forgot.

So this word from Brooklyn is a pleasant surprise!





___________________________________________________________________
My Library is growing into a formidable collection of Fashion, Wealth, and Culture.
I'm definitely curating the Master Plan.

0 comments: