12.14.2009

i fux with @DRAGONFLYJONEZ

Today started out pretty weak. 1st I found out I didn't do as well on my last test, which resulted
in me having to take the final for the class to get a B. 2nd I had to wait 45 mins in the advising office to get registered for classes next semester and 3rd I got stuck with one of the wackest advisors known to man...

LUCKY FOR ME TWITTER WAS INVENTED!!! AND I follow @DRAGONFLYJONEZ. By now you all should be on Twitter...and if you are...you should be following this guy. This is his third feature on made monarchs so it should tell you something about this guy. THIS WAS HIS RESPONSE ABOUT HER ABOVE........

DragonflyJonez
@Mademonarch_O She looks like Cliff's neighbor from the Cosby Show ---> FUCKING PERFECTION! This was tweeted 5 mins after I posted the pic. THAT MEANS HE KNEW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT!

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT @DRAGONFLYJONEZ MADE MY DAY......

0 comments: