9.23.2009

Mushy Boo Boo

So me and my significant other (Octavius) were walking to class today as we usually do and we were stopped by an acquaintance. She says..."Why don't you guys ever hold hands?"....a *blank face* is what she was given by the both of us. Should I have felt offended?.........I'm kidding. But really. Give me ONE valid reason of why we should hold hands?...ESPECIALLY while walking to class. I mean...you can TRY to give me a reason but I honestly doubt that I will approve of it. We hold hands only when crossing the street (for safety reasons) and we occasionally lock arms (which is the preferred way). Other than that...the closest you will get seeing me and Adrian holding hands is this:

Holding hands is out of the question.

5 comments:

Painted Lips said...

Hump and I dont hold hands either...I think we tried a long time ago...it just felt stupid...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We hold hands every once and a while but not really in public. We are not the ones to publicly display our affection either. But we do goof around and play games.

Anonymous said...

i'm with Danielle, we tried it, it just felt weird

William H. said...

the shits over-rated......