6.29.2009

BET Red Carpet 2009

As you know last night was the BET awards and There was some good and bad. I will say I love Taraji and she looked hella sexy in this dress but that Helmet mullet is not whats up.

As I predicted Beyonce wore Balmain. She has been the walking advertisement for them for the last few months. But she really stopped traffic with her shoes.
Oh but Look Who went in Beyonce's Closet. Yea some people were tripping off the fact that Letoya Luckett wore beyonce's trademark designer, I dont really care because I actually like her dress better.
Ms. Keri Baby! she was best dressed.
Ms. Keys came as we usually see her, in soft bohemian colors, and eastern inspired fabrics and embellishments.
Cassie, we have seen you but naked so I guess there is no reason to cover up. This dress is whats up, I like it.
Estelle is the closet thing to the runway you can get. And she does it in this denim Acne dress.
Ciara, NO!!!
Amerie, T shirt and my panties on NO!!! (she still badd though)
Keke, She is 15 and I think she looks great for her age, not too much, not to kiddie.
Zoey Saldana (star wars) Looked really elegant and upscale. She doesn't succumb to all the hood diva glamor. good job. Nice and clean.
Tyra, get yo old ass on some where.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

keri!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gosh

Nichols Accomplished said...

keri is always the WINNER!!!!

Unknown said...

Keri can get it.

Unknown said...

"Ms. Keys came as we usually see her, in soft bohemian colors, and eastern inspired fabrics and embellishments."

LMAO!!!!!!!