4.22.2009

100 years

This man here is my Idol and He doesn't even know it. He is known as the Bearded man. He is at the head of the BKC [The Brooklyn Circus]. I see him as the African American mirror to Ralph Lauren, I say that because he is not in this for the money, fame or notoriety. The Brooklyn Circus' mission is to be stable and relevant for the next 100 years.

That's purpose for yo a$$!!! Check out more of their philosophy on clothing [CLICK]


They only have two locations right now NY and SF. This was heartbreaking to me until I got wind of them possibly opening up in the CHI. If they do, I will be making a trip there!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i will be laced with some very soon

Najee Obama said...

Opening up in the Chi!!! We're the sister store to the Brooklyn Circus. Ya know, solemates...chicago. When you see BKC Chicago, that means us.

Unknown said...

ok! I saw that but wasn't sure, that's even better. I may be coming to solemates this may

Unknown said...

thats a good look man, im in there

Najee Obama said...

We look forward to seeing you fellas (and lady) again.