3.24.2009

Cheetos GIANT???

So me and Octavius took a late night trip to Walgreens for sum snacks. We got our usuals and kept it moving. Well...you know how Walgreens be havin' random sh*t at the register. This pressures people to grab and go....Therefore making them a profit. Well...that tactic worked on us. Up at the counter was a basket full of these skinny packages with the Chester the Cheeto tiger on the front. I was like "hmm...what's this?" At first i thought someone made some Cheetos into a candy bar and i was like UGH! But NO...These were actually Cheeto puffs...in COLOSSAL SIZE!...for the price of 59 cents. So I had to grab them...This was too weird...


We get in the car and can't wait to open it.....YUM YUM EAT EM' UP!...


........I do NOT approve....

Because of the size, there was not enough cheese on these puffs to fulfill my taste. *shakin my head* A waste of 59 damn cents...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

FAT ASS BALLS