3.12.2009

Cat's Out The Bag


Not too long ago, Octavious mentioned that he had a "man crush" on Chris Brown (I wonder if he feels the same way after 'you-know-what' happened to 'you -know-who'). But ANYwhooo...I will have to admit my "woman crush". I'm far from gay. Me and Octavious got this thing called love. But, since the age of 5, I have had a "woman crush" on Jada Pinkett-Smith. And guess what...it's still going strong...won't go into details of WHY because we would be here forever. But she must be the sh*t if I've had this fascination with her for 17 years...yea...think about that....





AND she married my other fave Will Smith....matchmade in Heaven...for us three (HA!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well what can i say, she is migty fine.....lol

Unknown said...

Um . . I dont Know if you can have a woman crush on her, because of your age difference Its more of a looking up too, and thats normal for everybody, so its more like a
cool-auntie-crush lol

Unknown said...

bullsh*t.

she ain't my damn auntie.