11.23.2008

Holiday Hit


OMG!!! I cannot WAIT for the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" to hit theatres! Starring talents such as Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, and Taraji P. Henson (that's my girl!), the movie is sure to be a success. This is the story of a baby born an old man in 1918 and ages backwards, growing younger and younger as the years go by. He meets a girl while young and the two grow together (Benjamin growing "younger" of course). Eventually the two reach about the same ages and they begin a love affair. Stories like this are so intriguing. It's a breath of fresh air when you catch a new storyline as such. Something different, something unique. This movie hits theatres on Christmas day. I will definitely be in attendance on that day.....plus I gotta go support my girl Taraji. lol!




0 comments: