3.08.2010

GOTTA LOVE TWITTER

Tweet from @KevinNikeSB Apparently speculation has been running high, so just set the record straight, the fat tongue Dunk will ride again. Stay tuned ...


HAPPYASFUCK.COM

every since Nike dropped the fat tongue from the SBs them shits have been weak #fact. I mean the colorways are cool in all but you could always tell that something was missing.
EVERYONE LIKES A FAT TONGUE..... HAHAHAHA


Who would have thought that the size of the tongue on a shoe would have caused such an uproar. NIke SB Dunk releases of late have been nice, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say they are not the same without the fat tongue. Some people were so disappointed in fact, that they decided to part ways with the line. Well, I have some good news for you. Kevin Imamura from Nike SB broke the news that the fat tongue will return.......

0 comments: