2.15.2010

Re-Discovered: The Blueprint

Before I ramble on, let me state:
YES I AM A HUGE JAY-Z FAN AND HAVE BEEN A HUGE JAY-Z FAN. IF YOU TRY TO DEBATE ME ON WHY HE'S NOT "WORTHY", I WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN BECAUSE I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION AND YOUR "UNWORTHY" FUN FACTS WON'T VEER MY FEELINGS. I'M STAYING LOYAL SO PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR BREATH. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ANYwhoooo, I was driving home late the other night...mad tired.....and not even the rather lovely selections of music on my iTouch could wake me up....UNTILLLL.....Jay-Z's "U Don't Know" came on. The Blueprint is an album that I can honestly say I will NEVER get tired of (and I get tired of ish quick). But it's even better when you haven't heard it in awhile. And Ya Know Ya Girl Was Getting Amped! The best thing about Jay-Z's songs is his portrayal of his confidence. You can definitely see the comfort with where he came from to where he is now. You can look back but you gotta move on...

YOU LEARN:

"I'm from the streets where the
hood could swallow 'em and, bullets'll follow 'em"

"They say that we are prone to violence, but it's home sweet home
Where personalities clash and chrome meets chrome"

"Welcome to hell where you are welcome to sell
But when them shells come you better return 'em
All scars we earn 'em, all cars we learn 'em like the back of our hand"

"Was clappin them flamers before I became famous
For playin me y'all shall forever remain nameless"


YOU GROW:

"I tell you the difference between me and them
They tryin to get they ones, I'm tryin to get them M's"

"Put this shit in motion ain't no rewindin me back
Could make 40 off a brick but one rhyme could beat that"

"That's another difference that's between me and them
Heh, I'm smarten up, open the market up"

"Momma ain't raised no fool
Put me anywhere on God's green earth, I'll triple my worth"

"Was born to dictate, never follow orders
Dickface, get your shit straight, fucka this is Big Jay"

#POW

You live and you learn...

LISTEN TO THIS ISH FOR MOTIVATION!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EMINEM>JayZ

Unknown said...

FUCK YOU FAM
BEST POST ON MM IN A LONG TIME........
FOREVER J

Anonymous said...

huh/? yall crazy! *Ques Renegade*

Unknown said...

Udoka...smh...PLEASE read the beginning of my post.

Anonymous said...

I understand, but idk... had to rep for who I feel is the best! But, I understand