2.15.2010

IN SEARCH OF.......

F*ck quantity, I'm about quality, even though I have a decent amount of accessories. If you know me, you know I love accessories. Such as bags, beanies, watches, and glasses. It's crazy because when I was younger I freaking hated wearing glasses, but now I can't live without them. One, because I can't see worth $hit, and two, I personally think I look weird without them. Last month I copped out on two new pair of frames, D&G tortoise print and a pair of blue wayfarer Ray Bans. Every year when its time for me to get an exam, I try to pick out something I have never had. Spike Lee has inspired me this time around. I have always noticed his frames, but this particular pair he was rocking at the All Star game really caught my eye, check em out........
Those $hits are cold! The perfect circle look is beasting, plus the gold strip on the side really kills it. Yesterday, while looking through my daily sites I came across this collab with Illeteva x Opening Ceremony. I need the black pair bad!!! check it......


Of course Im going to knock the shade lenses out and replace them with clear ones. YALL KNOW HOW I DO......HELP ME FIND THEM PLZ

1 comments:

Najee Obama said...

I got a pair a while back at American Apparel.