10.15.2009

UPDATE ON THE BALLOON BOY


SO APPARENTLY THE 6 YEAR OLD BOY WASN'T IN THE HOT AIR BALLOON AFTER ALL. HE WAS FOUND HIDING IN THE ATTIC OF THE PARENTS HOME!
WTF KIND ON ISH IS THAT!!!!!!!!

NOT THE REAL BOY LOL I FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE lol

NOW I CAN REALLY CRACK UP FROM ALL THE TERRIBLE TWEETS FROM EARLIER THAT WAS @THEBALLOONBOY

Cool!!Now i can REALLY clown his James and the Giant Peach,kid from Dubble Bubble Rapper, Rocky from Bullwinkle show ass! DRAGONFLY JONEZ

RT @Mademonarch_O I feel sorry for the producers who made the movie "UP" that Lil Dude fucked b

I really hope lil Falcon is ok..I sincerely do..but I cant get this song out my head now...---> http://bit.ly/r94mT

Ok...I can crack jokes on this poor kid who's floating away as long as he's not hurt yet right??

I wish my name was falcon MADEMONARCH_O

That was gucci mane in that balloon MADEMONARCH_O

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you hear that shit was a hoax? the parents were trying to get a reality tv show so they fucking staged the whole thing. love it.