8.12.2009

Props To The Fit

You never hear me mention Cassie (because besides pretty looks, she is talentless and is holding on to Diddy like a leech...AND Rihanna and Keri have me on lock). But I have to give the girl props on this one right here. Starting with the shirt...That is a t-shirt by 'Blood Is The New Black' (I have a t-shirt by this company at home. Nice stuff if I may say so). The t-shirt says "RIP YSL". Dope huh?...What's even doper?...her stylist cut it up for her like that! SCORE!!! To make things even better...look down at her shoes. If you know me, I live in sneaker city. But every now and then, I throw in a surprise and step out with my HIGH heels on (never will I wear below 4 inches). But I only step out in the finest...not that cheap ish. Otherwise it would have been a waste of my time and I could have worn my sneakers. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINTS! *points at Cassie's feet* I want THOSE!!! Blazin' wedge design by Giuseppe Zanotti. Badd huh?? AND I'm a cheetah fan (not the fur necessarily, but the print). And them mo-fos fit nice on the ankle. BUT!!...(and this is a strong "but")...these hoes (the heels that is) are running for a hot price of $1049...which is NOT in my bank account (Don't believe me?...click HERE). Guess I will have to find the knock-offs. I hope Gianni Bini has some. *shrug*

3 comments:

Syl said...

Lol! I got really scared cuz i thought the "click here" was a link to show the current amount in your bank account, and I feared that someone could identity theft you. But clearly, I misread and was wrong. Thank goodness! And those shoes are most definitely fly.

Twiggy Loveforkix said...

YES!! YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP! GOTCHA! lol

Syl said...

hahaha! good job! and here i was thinking that i was looking out for you, and you tricked me. lol