5.03.2009

The wait is over!

RAIN, LOW TEMPS, GUST OF WINDS DIDN'T STOP US
26 hours, 11 pair, 17 plus ni&&as waiting!it was a long ass wait, but it was well worth it!
MAJOR, SB, AND I where the 1st to not only start the line for the yeezys, but the first 1st to start a camp out for a pair of kicks in st.louis, THATS A WOW!


here are some pics from the release

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE YEEZYLESS

THE AFTA MATH
VIC I GOT YOU BROSKI!
SHOT OUTS TO ALL THE CATS I MET THAT NIGHT: DEMETRIUS, SAKE, HUNTAN (N HIS BOYS) AND CARRINGTON, SRY FORGOT ALL THE OTHAs NAMES
Shot outs to my peeps that I already knew in line.....lol: MAKAL, SB, MAJOR,
THANKS TO: EJI, JASMINE, KRISTINE, R-SOLE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

taking off 1 day off work ...$100
Lawn chair, food, blanket and an umbrella...$50
Seeing all the sad faces the morning of the yeezy release who thought it was a game...priceless

We did it guys, it was quite the experience but well worth the wait. Shout out to all the people who traveled to the lou for the release. Man I never thought I would have to wait outside for sneakers but I can see that the yeezys are bringing the true sneaker fans to some extremes so.... see you in line for the tan joints, its not a game anymore.

Oh yeah, shout out to my manager who gave me friday off and my girl who waited wit me like a G, without y'all this wouldn't have been possible.

defmccoy said...

LOL @ the niggas who showed up at 11am opening time thinking they would be first in line...still so funny

B.R said...

Thats whats up. I slept on those,literally. I couldnt get off from work so I was tired the night before and the morning of. Good purchase.

www.bfjlife.blogspot.com