3.04.2009

Justin Timberlake Makes My Day

Sooo...the frequent "commenter" of Made Monarch, Nichols Accomplished, has shown me something wondrous and blogworthy. The other night, Justin Timberlake was on Jimmy Fallon's late night show. I won't explain the comedic genius in this clip. Just watch it!

But I WILL say that Justin Timberlake is a blessing on this Earth. He makes my day. I am so glad that he came out of the corny/boy-band/overly-white-boy phase and has entertained me with other delights besides his solo singing act. I love THIS Justin Timberlake. The one who is killin ninjas on SNL (that's Saturday Night Live..if you weren't hip to the lingo) and on random talk shows. I wanna be this guy's friend! Why isn't he apart of my inner circle?!


4 comments:

Nichols Accomplished said...

he also use to collect jordan's... he said he had them all up to the point when the mars IV's came out.

Unknown said...

fun - nay

Unknown said...

dude wher did u hear him say that?

Nichols Accomplished said...

he said it on 106 and park... like two or three years ago. he actually had the mars IV's on with a plaid shirt.