2.05.2009

Man I Miss My Dawgs! (lol)


*listening to an old mixed CD* <--- when is the last time you did that? lol. ANYwhoo...it got me thinking. Don't you miss all the dope ass male R&B groups back in the day?! And I'm not talking about the infamous ones from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s (the legends)...but I'm talking about the wonderful sounds of R&B from the 90s!...and maybe the beginning of the new millenium. You know who I'm talkin' about. Boyz II Men, Jodeci, Dru Hill (weirdos. lol), Next, Bel Biv Devoe (funny mention), Jagged Edge, and hell...I'll even throw B2K in the mix (regardless if you hatin or not, you gotta admit...they came with hits). There's probably more but I'm spacin'. We don't have that at ALL these days. The wonderful harmony...the choreography...the music videos....the songs that you can't help but to know ALL the words to.....all in all....the FUN! I miss it unconditionally. Will it ever come back?...I doubt it. Guess it gets a "RIP". =(
*proceeds listening to my old mixed CD*
P.S.A.:: Post on the Girl Groups coming soon!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i use to wear white jeans n sing sleeping n my bed remix