12.15.2008

AIN'T THIS A B*TCH!.....lol

So last night Twiggy and I were craving some sweets (as you can see in her last post) and we made a stop at the famous VELVET FREEZE ice cream shop here in St. Louis. We got inside and took awhile to decide what to get because it was too much to choose from. 5mins passed by and we both decided to get shakes. Once I was about to pay for everything I read a sign that said the following:

WTF man!! Fortunately I had cash on me, but what if I didn't have any on me?! I woulda had to beg the crackhead that was in front of us to use his EBT or call MR. NESBITT. LOL!

TO THE OWNERS OF VELVET FREEZE....PLZ STEP YALL CARD GAME UP! YALL BEEN AROUND SINCE 1952 AND HAVE YET TO TAKE THE PLASTIC.

1 comments:

Aramide said...

I am SO mad about them taking EBT! Ya'll should've gone to Crown Candy Kitchen that's my favorite ice cream spot.