10.27.2008

6 Flags 2 Buses 1 Bottle

The monarchs and company went on a trip to Six Flags St. Louis. I haven't been there in about 4 years. and It was a major disappointment, I remembered a fun and hospitable environment. Now the young kids working everything have not a clue, there are advertisements and consumer product placements every where. Every other ride has some broken component, and

It was fright fest I remember people in elaborate costumes, and green water fountains, and caskets in the streets. This year all I saw were spider web gauze, and girls with dark makeup walking around... Hey Six Flags, the economy is already bad, and I don't think amusement park revival is on Barack's to do list right now. Luckily I had my UVelation that improved the situation for the remaining duration!

0 comments: