3.01.2010

I'm back and I'm ready

I just spent the last week in Austin, TX at a conference. I got to parle with the black leaders of every big school across the nation. (more posts on that soon).

But by night fall I was preparing myself for MARCH 13th! (Come get diverted). The STL "swag" is based in the southern "Jig", and I was able to witness it in the party as UMSL, MIZZOU, and KC got it in with LU, OCU, OU . . . etc.

With that said I'm definitely feeling the following music and dances ( I know some of them have been around but they hit hard in Austin!)
[CANDESS COTTON MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE]
____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________
This song will be played!!! lol
____________________________________________________________________
If this upsets you don't judge her, judge her environment lol And who knows, she may be a straight A student.
________________________________________________________
Ok so I need you all to practice these at least once a day, so that we can "gig" and "hit them hoes", and all that good stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO im in class laughing at the side comments tou making with these videos.. You hella silly!

Candessica said...

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I said I was coming and tell Mr.Insolence to start practicing now. NO EXCUSES! I learned a few more things myself


(begins to flex) wurk, wurk, wurk lol

Nichols Accomplished said...

oh shit... i gotta go home and practice right now!

Candessica said...

lol at the thought of John in the mirror like nobodys watching!!

Unknown said...

CANDESSICA...If you come to our party, I will have your earrings AND i will flex on yo ass! BWAHAHAHA!!

Candessica said...

well PLEEEEEASE have them arms ready and loose from your bowFLEX. Cuz im there and its going down! lol