12.30.2009

I THINK I LOVE HER (GUCCI VOICE)


Have you ever looked up to someone you really don't know? Someone who inspires you to push further at what you want to do? Well, thats how I feel about SHAM SHIRLEY (I am not a stalker) From what I have seen and read about Sham, she is definitely on her A-GAME. She's 1/2 of one of the best media sites LATEBOOTS I have read, and a part of one of the dopest clothing companies out there BROOKLYN CIRCUS Now, when you put both of those together, BKC and Lateboots, that shit is a problem. Being a part of two successful companies can be hard work and seeing Sham kill both like is something that really inspires me to go harder at what I do for mademonarchs. We (made monarchs) are slowly climbing to the top when it comes to making shit happen. 4 successful events, doing videos for people, promoting events for others, making graphics, ALL $HIT for that ass. STOPPING IS NOT A OPTION!
BACK TO SHAM FLYY ASS LOL
I don't no if she likes to be labeled as a celebrity, but ima label her as my celebrity. Ima meet up with her soon so we can flick it up with all BKC ish on.


photos by Rodriguez Arnold Jean

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i WILL get that letterman