8.22.2009

Random thought

Have someone ever asked you a question that was so dumb that when they got done the only thing you thought about doing was smacking the dog $hit out of them. That happened to me today. It really got me off to the point I didn't tell anyone at all so thats why i'm telling all my people on mademonarchs. This girl today (i gave her my card so she could read this to) asked me is there a way she could possibly pay the chancellor extra money to graduate in 2 yrs rather then 4? SIGH DUMB HO PLZ TAKE YOUR ASS BACK TO STUPID HO UNIVERSITY. At first I thought she was joking but I looked her dead in the eye and felt that her question was so sincere. I really don't remember me answering her question, all I could think about was me smacking the $hit outta her with with DWIGHT HOWARDS massive COCK-a-roni. THE LONGEST PAUSE EVER........................ I reached in my pocket and gave her my card and told her to email me about personal matter and went on my day. Now im thinking about what I should have done. I should have got fired from yelling in her bumping wart ass face calling her so many names that she would have went to ask her parents about her birth certificate to find out if her name was "CUNT DUMMY CLARK" THIS IS A NOTE TO ALL DUMMIES
THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO OCTAVIOUS CUZ YOU WILL BE PUT ON BLAST LATER

0 comments: