7.06.2009

Diddy's White Party

I SEE YOU Diggy!
If you know anything about the world of internet peerage you know that Diggy is the youngest blogger "in the know". He gains followers everday due to his worldwide exposure on His families show (Run's House). I see a big difference in his attitude since last season. If you notice now he is nothing but designer from head to toe, All Ice Cream, Kid Robot and Polo. Also on the newest episode he refused to use the same toothbrush and soap, so he opened new ones every day, [Justine dont play that, so they bought him some spray on deodorant and soap lol]. I guess thats just his growing phase hopefully he doesnt become an a-hole. [By the way He was I-chatting with Pharrel and he asked him how his sketching was going. . . Dig's working on a clothing line!]

Anyway, I just got on twitter so I get a digital view of my favorite celeb/socialite lives. And this past weekend was Diddy's all white party. Every black celebrity you could think of was there. and Of course young Diggy was there check him out with his friends. . .

Teyanna Taylor
Taz [TI$A] Arnold
Tila Tequila
Somebody named Quincy [I dunno]
Fine La-di-Da-di on a swing
And My Nuggah! Weighing in at 175, 6'1 The Slap-a-hoe-and-go Champion of the World! . . .
Chris Breezy!!
I'm glad to see him, and I hope he had fun. I told him to Molly Whop Jay, and I would follow up.
[If you dont understand why google: Jay-z Chris Brown BET Awards 2009]

6 comments:

PARIS*ANN said...

lol @ "somebody named quincy" thats kim porter's son. basically diddy son. diddy been taken care of him since he was a toddler.

OneTwo said...

Yeah thats AL B Sure's kid.
and yes i still listen to AL B Sure.

Anonymous said...

lol, molly whop....great choice of words

Unknown said...

i ain't seen Diddy yet at his own party. *smh*

Unknown said...

my lil cat diggy owned that white party...............

who said...

Oh straight up?!!? The Monarchs forgot to post me, again!!!, that was me, by the pool in the top right corner, i was blending in. I had on white face, they almost didn't let me in. And bro, you better hope Jay don't catch word, you talkin shyt, or he gonna ban your azz from the awards,lol. And send Memph Bleek after your mother. Then do the remix, DOAutotunexMr Nesbitt. lol.