4.30.2009

Martha! Hillary, Barbara! Tatted up!!!

WORLD RENOWNED TREND SETTER REMOVES TATTOOS, IN WAKE OF "GROWN MAN" REALIZATIONS
"It's going to be pricey, but f**k it, it's worth it. I got fire on my arms! I'm a grown man! There's an institute called the Wake Forest Institute in North Carolina for Regenerative Skin Treatment. It's basically like getting a skin graft, but you're not taking skin from your ass or your legs. These guys actually grow the skin for you. First you have to give them a sample of your skin, which they then replicate. Once that's been done, they sew it on - and it's seamless." - Pharrell Williams (AGE: 36)
I think once you become a mortar for others and set the bar on a world of music, style and culture, you might as well keep what you have because you're an Icon. . . Then again he does set the bar so he can do what tha eff he wants even if it is growing new skin over his tattoos. The fluid and fickle are the trendsetters of the world.

Yea I think its time for me to get tatted up!

1 comments:

ANT said...

: O that sounds kinda creepy when I think about it in depth. lol