3.06.2009

T. Oh No!!!

Terrell Owens has been released from the Dallas Cowboys.

I'm not sure what's come over me, to have the notion of sports reporting, but there is something about a successful black man losing his place on top of the world that hurts me a little.

News sources say that T.O. has been released because of the continuous loses of the Cowboys and also in part to his attitude.
I actually have no opinion on that because I dont follow football or his career.

He is a 35 year old football player, is he done? or is he just going to take a pay cut for another team?

I think Coach Jerry Jones is responding to the economy. . .
{If you dont make wins, you dont make $Ends $.} - Mr. Nesbitt


"I want to thank Jerry Jones, Coach Phillips and the Dallas Cowboys for the opportunity to be a member of the team for the past three years.

A big thanks to the fans -- you've been awesome! I look forward to the upcoming season and continuing to play in the NFL.

I would like to extend my thoughts and prayers to the families of Marquis Cooper, Corey Smith and William Bleakley." - T.0.

Do with this what you may . . .

1 comments:

LWay said...

It's All Gud... He's Wit Da Bills Now