2.17.2009

PLZ DON'T LET ME DOWN YALL

MY BRO JOHN AND I FEEL like this..............

IN THE PAST THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF RAP TALENT WHO COME & GONE!
But these 3 particular guys I have a lot of faith in.

Kid CUDI- He has appeared in a few of my past post, but what can I say, I really enjoy this cat. Plus the culture that he stands for!

WALE- Another guy who I've been PUBing in a lot of my post. This dude is on some real hip-hop NEW ERA type ish.

DRAKE- now who woulda thought that this kid from nickelodeons hit teen shop opera (Degrassi) would blow up and not make just one dope ass mixtape, BUT 2! this dude is beast im telling yall get on him.
INCONCLUSION im looking forward to hearing all 3 of these guys albums as soon as they hit the stores! Im also not hoping, but I NO that they are going to be as dope as the mixtapes are, but if NOT im going to give up on music PERIOD!...............lol J/K but I will be highly upSET.


PEACE YALL



0 comments: