12.16.2008

Can't Knock Creativity.

So I have a friend (shout out to Christy!) who makes her own jewelry and sells it on Etsy (the jewelry is fabulous by the way). Anywho, if you weren't aware, Etsy is "Your Place to buy and sell all things handmade". It's a really cool site and it is very interesting to see the creative things that people come up with. Sometimes, it gets a little expensive (that's how most retail is), but u CAN'T KNOCK CREATIVITY! Christy introduced me to a few sellers on Etsy but there was one who I particularly fell in love with. Her name is Yokoo and she makes different types of designer trends from yarn. BEWARE...You'll probably fall in love:


To check out more of Yokoo's things on Etsy, click here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS CHICK! ima call her in tell her to make me some clothes